Friday, February 6, 2009

The Doctor's Visit


Well Jeff and I went to see the doctor today; we love her... she is the bomb!!

We found out how far along we are... 11 weeks and 3 days. Another week and couple days I will be finished with my first trimester... YEAH.. Done with my morning puke sessions... haha

Our due date for our child will be 8/25/09 another August

baby.. August is popular for our family... VIRGO's seem to rule in this family.....


The DOC said that by 20 weeks we will be able to know the sex of the baby... However, my hubby wants a girl and Nate wants a boy so we have a poll going.... The baby's heart rate was 165 and someone at work told me that was a high number for heart rate and that means usually that its a girl..... SO we will see.... Either way it will be a cutie......


I guess I was in denial but today confirmed that I really have a baby inside me.... So I have 6 months to prepare for true motherhood.... I got this ....
God is Good......

No comments:

Post a Comment